Visitors to Naramata are sure to enjoy the wineries and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. Top sights around the area include Peach, Skaha Lake and Summerhill Pyramid Winery.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Naramata
- The closest major airport is in Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Naramata
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Okanagan Lake, Columbia Mountains and Cascade Range. In the area, you'll also find Peach and Skaha Lake.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Naramata. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Naramata Courtyard Suites - Amenities in this 2.5-star hotel room include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Naramata Heritage Inn & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this inn. With a stay at this 2.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Summerhill Pyramid Winery, located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Naramata
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -6°C at night
- About 901.50 millimetres of rain falls on Naramata each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -5°C