Search Murphy Hotels, North Carolina
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Murphy are sure to enjoy the casinos, mountain views and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and cafes. In Murphy, there are 93 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Murphy
Notable city landmarks like Murphy Trussel and Fields of the Wood Bible Park might be worth a visit. The mountains and rivers highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Murphy River Walk, Nantahala National Forest and Koneheta Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mountain View Marina and Cherokee Cellars.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Chattahoochee National Forest, 21.2 mi/34.1 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Murphy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- About 1603 millimetres of rain falls on Murphy each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C