Overview of The Orchid
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, The Orchid is in an area with good airport proximity. Mohammed Ali Road and High Street Phoenix Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Juhu Beach and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Check out an event or a game at MMRDA Grounds, and consider making time for KidZania Mumbai, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 6 min drive
- University of Mumbai - 15 min drive
- Juhu Beach - 18 min drive
- U.S. Consulate General - 20 min drive
- MMRDA Grounds - 21 min drive
- Chakala Metro Station - 4 min drive
- Mumbai Vile Parle Station - 14 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Mostly Grills — 1 min walk
- Boulevard — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 750 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 945 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1666.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
5 mins drive from domestic airport, 15 mins from international terminal. Good value for money. Although appears more like 4star rather than 5star as it’s a bit dated, nevertheless great value for money as we were for one night only so best for an early morning flight.