- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Midtown Pritam
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Dadar neighbourhood, Hotel Midtown Pritam is in the city centre and near a train station. Siddhi Vinayak Temple and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Juhu Beach and Hanging Gardens. Check out an event or a game at MMRDA Grounds, and consider making time for KidZania Mumbai, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Tata Memorial Hospital - 2 min drive
- KEM Hospital - 2 min drive
- Siddhi Vinayak Temple - 2 min drive
- Lilavati Hospital - 5 min drive
- MMRDA Grounds - 7 min drive
- Mumbai Dadar Western Station - 6 min walk
- Grant Road Station - 31 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Hotel Midtown Pritam
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1000.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Refrigerator fee: INR 0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Midtown Pritam Mumbai
- Hotel Midtown Pritam
- Midtown Pritam Mumbai
- Midtown Pritam
- Hotel Midtown Pritam Hotel
- Hotel Midtown Pritam Mumbai
- Hotel Midtown Pritam Hotel Mumbai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Positive: Breakfast, service was great. A/C good. Staff, service good. Negative; faucet needs repair, no exhaust in bathroom, Mirror stays foggy. Floor next to elevator not level with elevator and I tripped. Almost fell down. Net: Different room on different floor was OK. Inconsistent quality