- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of The Oberoi Mumbai
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premier Room, Ocean View
Executive Suite, Ocean View (Oberoi)
Executive Suite, City View (Oberoi)
Premier Room, Bay View
About this area
Located by the sea, The Oberoi Mumbai is in Mumbai's Nariman Point neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association and Taraporewala Aquarium.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 8 min drive
- Mohammed Ali Road - 11 min drive
- Crawford Market - 13 min drive
- St George Hospital - 14 min drive
- Hanging Gardens - 17 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 6 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 16 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fenix – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Vetro – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Ziya – Fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Oberoi Mumbai
Awards and affiliations
- The Oberoi Mumbai is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: INR 1500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 6000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Oberoi Mumbai Hotel
- Oberoi Hotel
- Oberoi Mumbai
- The Oberoi Mumbai Hotel
- The Oberoi Mumbai Mumbai
- The Oberoi Mumbai Hotel Mumbai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Friendliest and most helpful staff I have ever encountered. We had a beautiful ocean view room that was truly 5 star. Location was perfect!