Overview of The Mirador
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, The Mirador is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Juhu Beach and Sanjay Gandhi National Park, while KidZania Mumbai and Film City are popular area attractions. Tikuji-ni-Wadi and Andheri Sports Complex are also worth visiting.
- University of Mumbai - 19 min drive
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 21 min drive
- U.S. Consulate General - 24 min drive
- Juhu Beach - 26 min drive
- Hiranandani Business Park - Powai - 32 min drive
- Mumbai Andheri Station - 2 min drive
- Chakala Metro Station - 11 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 11 min drive
- House Of Asia — 1 min walk
- Biscotti — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1180 for adults and INR 1180 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1400 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Room comfort
The room was damp. Rest of it was acceptable.