- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room City View
Superior Room Sea View
Deluxe Room Sea View
Deluxe Room City View
Apollo Suite 1 Bedroom Sea View
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Colaba neighbourhood, Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai is in the city centre and by the sea. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum and National Centre for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Gateway of India and Flora Fountain. Consider JioGarden for a night out or Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association if you're travelling with kids.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Colaba Causeway - 1 min walk
- Gateway of India - 5 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 9 min walk
- Flora Fountain - 16 min walk
- National Centre for the Performing Arts - 7 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 3 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 7 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 63 min drive
- Shamiana — 1 min walk
- Aquarius — 1 min walk
About this property
Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1300 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 3000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities