- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Fariyas Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed, Sea View
About this area
Located by the sea, Fariyas Hotel is in Colaba neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hanging Gardens and Shivaji Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wankhede Stadium, or consider JioGarden for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Gateway of India - 11 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 17 min walk
- Mohammed Ali Road - 17 min drive
- St George Hospital - 20 min drive
- Crawford Market - 21 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 3 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 7 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 56 min drive
- Tamarind Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Tamarind Poolside — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3200
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 650 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hassle free and clean
Very accommodating and happy staff They let us leave baggage and return in the evening for showers etc before a late night flight.