Mullins's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, coffeehouses, and flowers. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its museums, library, and sunrises.
- Though not directly in Mullins, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Florence, SC (FLO-Florence Regional), 26 mi (41.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mullins
- The flowers and sunrises provide a picturesque setting and Little Pee Dee State Park is one place worth a visit
- Also popular for its museums, library, and tours
Staying in Mullins
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Quality Inn, averaging GBP 79.99 per night. Quality Inn, a 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Mullins
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 33°C with nighttime averages of 14°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Mullins is 1250 millimetres