Visiting Mormon Lake
Travellers to Mormon Lake will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 504 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sedona, AZ (SDX), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mormon Lake
A favourite place to visit in the city is Mormon Lake. Additionally, you'll find Coconino National Forest and Midgley Bridge in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mormon Lake, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 31 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Discounted Five Star Retreat in Famous Mormon Lake. Now With HI Speed Wifi is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Mormon Lake. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sedona can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Los Abrigados Resort And Spa by Diamond Resorts is 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from central Mormon Lake. This 3.5-star lodge in Sedona features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
- Sky Ranch Lodge is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the centre of Mormon Lake. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sedona can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mormon Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 36°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Mormon Lake gets about 463.10 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C