Guests will appreciate the wineries, theme park and rafting in Moriya. Visitors who travel to this scenic landscape, cosy and riverfront city can discover its hot springs, parks and monuments.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Moriya
- Top activities include wine tasting and rafting, whereas Asahi Brewery Ibaraki, Matsugaoka Park, and Kinu Park are great sights to visit
- The hot springs, parks and rivers highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Old Yoshida House Residential Historical Park, Akebonoyama Park, and Akebonoyama Nogyokoen
Getting around Moriya
Moriya has many options for getting around. Head to Moriya Station for metro transit.
Dressing for Moriya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 1580 millimetres of rain falls on Moriya each year