Visitors to Morges are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include International Olympic Committee, Olympic Museum and Lausanne Cathedral.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Morges
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Morges
Notable places to visit in the larger region include International Olympic Committee, Olympic Museum and Lausanne Cathedral. In the area, you'll also find Evian Casino and Evian Thermal Spa.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Morges. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Maison d'Igor - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hostellerie Le Petit Manoir - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hotel de la Nouvelle Couronne - Amenities in this 3-star hotel room include a flat-screen TV and a coffee maker. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
A popular place to see outside the city is Haut-Jura Regional Nature Reserve, 26.9 mi/43.3 km from the city centre.
Getting around Morges
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Morges Station. Morges might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Morges
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 853.50 millimetres of rain falls on Morges each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C