Visiting Monthey, Switzerland
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Monthey, Switzerland has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Geneva International Airport (GVA), 40.5 mi (65.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Monthey, Switzerland
Monthey, Switzerland is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from Les Gets. Popular sights in the area include Aigle Castle and Freddie Mercury Statue.
Getting around Monthey, Switzerland
There are plenty of options for getting around Monthey, Switzerland. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Monthey-Ville Station or Monthey Station.
Dressing for Monthey, Switzerland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Monthey, Switzerland is 28 millimetres