Visiting Montenegro Coast
History buffs will enjoy exploring Montenegro Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its cafes and local tours. Top sights in the city include Kotor Bay, Becici Beach and Jaz Beach.
- There are 1614 hotels and other accommodation options in Montenegro Coast
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Podgorica (TGD), 16.8 mi (27 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Montenegro Coast
The city's cultural venues include National Museum of Montenegro and Islamic Cultural Center. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Cetinje Monastery, Kotor Old Town Walls, and Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kotor Bay, Becici Beach and Jaz Beach.
In Bar, you'll find 1614 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Iberostar Heritage Grand Perast - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Boutique Hotel Casa Del Mare - Blanche - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Majestic - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Other top sights in Montenegro Coast include Velika Plaza Beach. A top sight in the surrounding area is Delta City, located 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the centre of the city.
Getting around Montenegro Coast
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bar Station. Montenegro Coast might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Montenegro Coast
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Montenegro Coast gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C