Visiting Monte Gallina
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Monte Gallina has to offer.
- There are 2 Monte Gallina hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 68.7 mi (110.6 km) from the city centre
Staying in Monte Gallina
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Villa Hermes Case Vacanza.
Villa Hermes Case Vacanza, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Monte Gallina
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, while the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 11°C
- Monte Gallina gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year