Visiting Santa Marina Salina
Guests will appreciate the island, wineries and coffeehouses in Santa Marina Salina. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, museums and monuments.
- There are 13 Santa Marina Salina hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 75.7 mi (121.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Santa Marina Salina
- Top activities include a port and wine tasting, whereas Port of Santa Marina, Hauner Winery, and Port at Rinella are great sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums, whereas Museo Archeologico Regionale Eoliano is a popular attraction
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Church of Santa Marina Salina, Lipari Castle, and Sanctuary of the Madonna of Terzito
- The island and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Fossa delle Felci Mountain, Scario Beach, and Pollara Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Santa Marina Salina
Santa Marina Salina has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in Santa Marina Salina
You may appreciate one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- B&B Da Franco
- Hotel Arcangelo - Salina
A favourite with Expedia travellers is B&B Da Franco with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel Arcangelo - Salina has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Santa Marina Salina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Santa Marina Salina each year