Visiting Mission Beach
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Mission Beach, which is also known for its rainforests. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and secluded setting. In Mission Beach, there are 43 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mission Beach
The beaches and rainforest highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Mission Beach, Dunk Island Beach and Wongaling Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bingil Bay Beach and Murdering Point Winery.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Mission Beach. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Driftwood Bed and Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Boutique Bungalows - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Castaways Resort & Spa Rainforest - This 3.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mission Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Mission Beach gets about 91.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 17°C