Visitors to Milldale are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Lake Compounce, East Rock Park and Mark Twain House.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Milldale
- The closest major airport is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milldale
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Lake Compounce, East Rock Park and Mark Twain House. Additionally, you'll find Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Southington - Cheshire - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Milldale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Milldale gets about 1215 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C