Visitors can enjoy all that Millau has to offer including the museums, parks and coffee shops. The cultural and countryside setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Millau Viaduct.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodation options in Millau
- The closest major airport is in Mende (MEN-Brenoux), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rodez (RDZ-Marcillac), 36.6 mi (58.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Millau
Notable city landmarks like Place Foch and Place du Mandarous might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Chaos de Montpellier-le-Vieux, Grands Causses Regional Nature Park and Puech d'Andan. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Millau Museum and Aquatic Centre Roger Julian.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Millau. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel du Bowling de Millau - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Cévenol Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Deltour Hôtel Millau City - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds.
A top sight outside the city is Millau Viaduct, located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Millau
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Millau Station. Millau might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Millau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Millau gets about 761.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°C