Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Milan hotel in Centro Storico, near Cathedral of Milan
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Centro Storico, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of University of Milan, Cathedral of Milan and Piazza del Duomo. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Civic Museum of Archeology are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a conference centre and meeting rooms.
All 165 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and first-run films provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square metres) include conference centres. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Built in 2011
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Conference centre
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Up Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR50 per night
- Uptown Palace Hotel Milan
- Uptown Palace Hotel
- Uptown Palace Milan
- Uptown Palace
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Children aged 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.