Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Menomonie, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, theatres and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 75 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Eau Claire
- The closest major airport is in Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Menomonie
Cultural venues in the city include Mabel Tainter Center for the Arts, Wilson Place Museum and Russell J. Rassbach Heritage Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Wakanda Park, Red Cedar State Trail and Lake Menomin. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Wisconsin-Stout is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Menomonie. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Menomonie-UW Stout - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Motel 6 Menomonie - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Menomonie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -14°C
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Menomonie each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -14°C