Book your room at Appart'City Marseille Euromed
Studio, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Studio, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Marseille residence in 2nd Arrondissement, near La Vieille Charite
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in 2nd Arrondissement, this residence is within 2 mi (3 km) of Docks des Suds, La Vieille Charite, and Museum of Civilizations in Europe and the Mediterranean. Vieux Port and Notre-Dame de la Garde are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free residence features WiFi in public areas, self parking, and laundry facilities. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a computer station, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 216 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Wired Internet and coffee makers are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Appart'City Marseille Euromed features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Marseille residence also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Appart'City Marseille Euromed is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2012
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 1.10 EUR per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 1.10 EUR per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 1.10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1.10 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Appart'City Euromed
- Appart'City Euromed House
- Appart'City Euromed House Marseille
- Appart'City Marseille Euromed
- Euromed Marseille