Get an overview of this hotel3-star Marrakech riad in Medina, walk to Jamaa el Fna
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Medina, this riad is within a 10-minute walk of Souk Laghzel, Jamaa el Fna, and Marrakesh Museum. Almoravid Koubba and Ben Youssef Mosque are also within 10 minutes.
This riad features a full-service spa, a casino, and a nightclub. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and an outdoor tennis court are onsite.
All 6 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities available to guests include pillow menus, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Riad Bibtia features a full-service spa and an outdoor tennis court. The riad offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Marrakech riad also offers a casino, a nightclub, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a beach shuttle, and a train station drop-off service.
Riad Bibtia has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Traditional Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the riad include an outdoor tennis court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the riad's full-service spa.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 30 (roundtrip)
- Resort fee
- Spa tub access
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per room (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 5 (one-way), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Refrigerator fee: EUR 2.5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Bibtia Marrakech
- Riad Bibtia
- Riad Bibtia Marrakech
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.