Marmagne has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, lakefront city has to offer, including its bars, sporting events, and cathedrals.
- Though not directly in Marmagne, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Paris (XJY-Gare de Massy TGV Train Station), 113.1 mi (182 km) from the city centre
Getting around Marmagne
With so many convenient choices for transportation, seeing Marmagne is simple. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Marmagne Station. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Dressing for Marmagne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the nighttime average
- About 1004 millimetres of rain falls on Marmagne each year