Overview of Kyriad Bourges Sud
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Kyriad Bourges Sud is located in Bourges. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Marais de Bourges and Forest of Allogny, while Palais de Jacques-Coeur and Natural History Museum of Bourges are cultural highlights. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Palais des Congrès de Bourges - 4 min drive
- Palais de Jacques-Coeur - 5 min drive
- Bourges Cathedral - 6 min drive
- Bourges Canoe Kayak Club - 7 min drive
- Bourges Golf - 8 min drive
- Bourges Station - 6 min drive
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 132 min drive
- Restaurant Kyriad — 1 min walk
- Feuillette - 5 min walk
- New Kashmir - 6 min walk
- McDonald's - 10 min walk
- Aeropizza - 15 min walk
About this property
Kyriad Bourges Sud
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
1 Night Stop over
Convenient stopping place from toll road, easy to find, plenty of parking spaces. Adequate facilities. Comfy Bed, Clean, Ensuite, Coffee and tea making facilities. All you need for a stop over. In walking distance of food and lovely Pattiserie.