Search Hotels in Bourges
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 5 Aug 2019
History buffs will enjoy exploring Bourges, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the a cathedral. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its lakeside setting. In Bourges, there are 38 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bourges
Cultural venues in the city include Palais de Jacques-Coeur, Musée du Berry and Hotel des Echevins. Its cathedrals and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Bourges Cathedral. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Marais de Bourges.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bourges. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Styles Bourges - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Logis Villa C Hôtel - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel de Bourbon - Mercure Bourges - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Bourges
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Bourges Station. Bourges may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bourges
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 1004 millimetres of rain falls on Bourges each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bourges?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bourges, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Bourges?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Bourges?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Bourges?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bourges?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Bourges?
What's the best accommodation in Bourges to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Bourges?
Bourges Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bourges by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bourges Airports
- Accommodation near Bourges Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bourges
- Choose Your Bourges Hotel Style
- Search Bourges Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bourges
- Hotels Near Bourges, Centre-Loire Valley
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends