Budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Vierzon though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, monuments and theatres.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Vierzon
- The closest major airport is in Chateauroux (CHR-Chateauroux - Centre), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Vierzon
The city's cultural venues include Laumonier Steam Locomotive Museum and National Palace Cabaret. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vierzon Abbey Garden and Vierzon Church of Notre Dame.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Vierzon. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Styles Vierzon - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- B&B Hotel Vierzon - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel Continental - Contact Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free parking and in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting around Vierzon
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Vierzon-Ville Station or Vierzon-Forges Station. Vierzon might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Vierzon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Vierzon gets about 1004 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C