Visitors to Mansfield are sure to enjoy the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, live music and theatres.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Mansfield
- The closest major airport is in Elmira, NY (ELM-Elmira - Corning Regional), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mansfield
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Mansfield University of Pennsylvania is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find Hills Creek State Park and Fall Brook Falls.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mansfield. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Quality Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mansfield - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mansfield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -10°C
- Mansfield gets about 940 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -10°C