Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Madrid hotel in Golden Triangle of Art, walk to Prado Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Golden Triangle of Art, this luxury hotel is steps away from Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Congress of Deputies and Fountain of Neptune. Parroquia Jesus de Medinaceli and House-Museum of Lope de Vega are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a sauna, WiFi in public areas and valet parking.
All 470 soundproofed rooms feature pillowtop beds and 24-hour room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking bathtubs, and other standard amenities include minibars, premium bedding and LED televisions.
The Westin Palace, Madrid
The Westin Palace, Madrid features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business centre
- Express check-out
- Built in 1912
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 33
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 470
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 19 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 19 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Daily housekeeping
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room massage available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The Westin Palace, Madrid has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 55 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 33 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 225.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 585.00
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR38.77 per night
- Pet fee: EUR33 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR55 per night
- Westin Palace Madrid Hotel
- Westin Palace Hotel
- Westin Palace Madrid
- Westin Palace
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2500 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Westin Palace, Madrid is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.