Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Machynlleth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Machynlleth Pet-Friendly Hotels
Machynlleth Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Machynlleth? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 5 that allow pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Macdonald Plas Talgarth Holiday Resort is a dog-friendly apartment, offering a full-service spa for its human guests along with in-room kitchenettes.
- Pets are welcome at The Brigands Inn. This inn offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 4-star inn's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Wynnstay Hotel. This hotel provides guests with 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and walkable location.
Planning your trip to Machynlleth
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Machynlleth is 27 mm
Exploring Machynlleth with your pet
Known for its hiking trails, Machynlleth has lots to offer visitors, including its mountains, museums and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Centre for Alternative Technology. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Cader Idris Mountain. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Celtic Equestrian, Moonshiners or Tested On Animals.