Dolgellau Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Dolgellau and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 4 hotels that accept pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with a bar/lounge.
- Afon Rhaiadr Country House is a bed & breakfast that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen televisions.
- Dogs can join their owners at George III Hotel. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and LCD televisions. Our customers enjoy this 2 hotel's breakfast and overall comfort.
Planning your trip to Dolgellau
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Dolgellau is 27 mm
Exploring Dolgellau with your pet
Known for its mountains and gardens, Dolgellau has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Cader Idris Mountain. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Barmouth Bridge.