- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of B&B Hôtel LYON Centre Part-Dieu Gambetta
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Quadruple Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Lyon's Lyon City Centre neighbourhood, B&B Hôtel LYON Centre Part-Dieu Gambetta is in the city centre and near a train station. Bellecour Square and Hôtel de Ville de Lyon are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Part Dieu Mall and Lyon Confluence Shopping Center. Quai Tilsit Vaporetto Stop and Quai de Bondy Vaporetto Stop are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Garibaldi Station is just steps away and Saxe-Gambetta Station is 9 minutes by foot.Visit our Lyon travel guide
- Jean Moulin University - 6 min walk
- Part Dieu Mall - 16 min walk
- University of Lyon II - 2 min drive
- Place des Jacobins - 4 min drive
- Bellecour Square - 5 min drive
- Garibaldi Station - 2 min walk
- Lyon Jean Mace Station - 18 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 21 min drive
- Le Jean Moulin - 1 min walk
- La Blanche hermine - 1 min walk
- Nakata - 1 min walk
- Pat's Café - 1 min walk
- Le Saint-Florent - 1 min walk
About this property
B&B Hôtel LYON Centre Part-Dieu Gambetta
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.85 and EUR 8.00 for adults, and EUR 3 and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.