Guests will want to experience the restaurants, coffeehouses and beaches in Lunel. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its monuments and museums.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 11 mi (17.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lunel
- Known for its museums, whereas Medard Museum, Agropolis Museum, and Fabre Museum are some local cultural sights
- Popular attractions include Mare Nostrum Aquarium and Peyrou Gardens
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Notre-Dame du Lac Church, Constance Tower, and Phare de la Mediterranee
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Botanical Garden, La Grande Motte Beach, and Le Grau-du-Roi Beach
Getting around Lunel
Lunel has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at La Grande-Motte Lunel Station.
Staying in Lunel
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like Kyriad Montpellier Est - Lunel.
Kyriad Montpellier Est - Lunel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Lunel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 28°C, whereas the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Lunel is 20 millimetres