Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Ludlow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Ludlow Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Ludlow and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 4 hotels that accept pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- The Cliffe at Dinham is a dog-friendly inn, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Customers enjoy this 3-star inn's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at The Feathers Hotel. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Fishmore Hall. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and location's sightseeing.
Planning your trip to Ludlow
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Ludlow is 654 mm
Exploring Ludlow with your pet
Known for its castles, Ludlow has lots to offer visitors, including its churches and riverfront. See the local sights and visit Ludlow Castle and Mortimer Forest. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Titterstone Clee Hill. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Paws & Claws, CWA Pet Supplies or Bonnie's Pet Supplies.