- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE.This charming villa stands on the Lucca hills, in a beautiful panoramic position overlooking the plain of Lucca, with a breathtaking view that soars over the silver foliage of the typical olive trees up to the Monti Pisani. The villa is surrounded by a green lawn and a riot of multicoloured flowers and tree with various medicinal plants that will captivate you with their perfume. Not far from the villa is the blue pool with Roman steps where you can spend relaxing moments, sipping a cocktail at the poolside or lazing on the sunbeds in the solarium. The villa, tastefully restored by the owner, combines comfort and elegant furnishings with a touch of sobriety. It is full of particular nooks and crannies, made with the best materials of Tuscan tradition such as ceilings with wooden beams and tiles, terracotta floors and a stone fireplace. The two-floor structure has air-conditioned bedrooms overlooking the garden, refined living areas, a splendid Tuscan-style kitchen, a portico on the side of the pool with the outdoor dining area, barbecue and seating area overlooking the pool surrounded by greenery. The strategic position of this property allows you to get in a very short time to main tourist destinations such as Lucca, Pisa, Montecatini Terme, Florence and Siena as well as the Tyrrhenian coast with the renowned golden beaches of Versilia and its pearl, Forte dei Marmi. The villa is in an excellent position to reach the centre of Lucca with its well-known walls which, by renting a bike, you can ride along experiencing an emotion of times past. For those just wanting to relax, the large garden has many cosy set-up areas where you can relax in contact with nature, enjoying its unique relaxing atmosphere or admiring the many species of flowers for which the area is famous. For wellness fanatics, about 45 minutes away is Grotta Giusti with thermal baths in a cave or Montecatini Terme, renowned for its healing waters.
Check-in Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Check-out Within 10:00 AM
The villa has two floors: on the ground floor, coming in from the parking area, you go into the entrance hall with, on the left, the TV room and then on to the dining room with a Tuscan fireplace and to the typical, fully-equipped kitchen with shelves in Carrara marble, both with access to the portico. Also on the ground floor is a bathroom with a shower. Going up the first flight of stairs you come to the mezzanine floor with an elegant sitting room and then, continuing up the stairs to the second floor you come to a reading area with a small sofa and the sleeping area with two twin bedrooms, two double bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and a bathroom with tub.
Villa Il Colle di Moriano is surrounded by a garden of 2000 sq m, completely bordered along the perimeter by lush hedges to guarantee privacy but without depriving you of the view over the beautiful hilly landscape on the south side of the property. After the automatic entrance gate, a gravel road adorned with rocks and hydrangeas takes you to the parking area located conveniently close to the entrance of the villa. From here you are welcomed by a triumph of colours: flowerbeds, bushes of Mediterranean herbs, cypresses and olive trees typical of the Lucca area. Completing all this is a beautiful lawn with a lovely, fully-equipped swimming pool. On the north side of the villa is the spacious shady portico, communicating with the kitchen and set up for unforgettable meals plus a brick-built barbecue.
The swimming pool lies surrounded by greenery, offering guests a unique view of the rolling hills typical of the Lucca area. Located at the back of the property, a few metres from the house, it is reached across the lawn. Rectangular-shaped, it measures 6 x 12 m with a constant depth of 1.40 m and has Roman steps for access to the water. Lined in blue Sardinia PVC with a terracotta edge, it has salt purification. The wooden perimetral solarium is equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas.The pool is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October.
Pets: Yes small size. € 50,00 for animal for week to be paid on site
Handicap: Uncertified Structure
Fenced-in property: Partial
The price includes:
- EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
- Stay Cancellation Coverage by Emma Villas due to Lockdown
- EV reservation fees
- fully cleaned property equipped with linens
- utilities (water - gas for kitchen use and hot water)
- internet wireless connection
- Zer0Dep Guarantee : € 49.00 (With the Zer0Dep Guarantee you do not pay the security deposit on balance or on arrival and you have EuropAssistance coverage in case of accidental damage to the property during your stay up to the limit of € 1,500.00 and with the required changes)
The price does not include:
- electricity (on consumption up to date market prices)
- tourism tax euro 1,50 per person for the first 3 days
- € 150,00 for property sanitation for stays less than two weeks (to be paid at balance)
- heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
- extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour per cleaner)
- extra linen (€ 10,00 per person)
- extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 50,00/week/animal)
- firewood (€ 15,00/100 Kg)
- Health Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
- Covid-19 Extra Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
THE ABOVE MENTIONED SERVICES CAN BE REQUESTED DIRECTLY AT EMMA VILLAS AND HAVE TO BE PAID ON SITE AS THEY ARE MANAGED BY THIRD PERSONS OR EXTERNAL SUPPLIERS AND NOT WITH THE OWNER OR EMMA VILLAS
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).