Overview of Grand Hotel Continental
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
Standard Double Room
About this area
Located in Pisa, Grand Hotel Continental is connected to the convention centre. Tirrenia Golf Club is worth exploring if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Luna Park and Sunlight Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Livorno Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at PalaLivorno. Practise your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails.Visit our Pisa travel guide
- Tirrenia Beach - 2 min walk
- Luna Park - 5 min walk
- Sunlight Park - 12 min walk
- Tirrenia Golf Club - 15 min walk
- Marina di Pisa Beach - 4 min drive
- Cascina Station - 25 min drive
- Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 16 min drive
- Atlantico — 1 min walk
- Continental — 1 min walk
- Vasco Bar - 1 min walk
- La Vela - 1 min walk
- Pura vida - 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Hotel Continental
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 5 November - 20 March, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 4 November, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had a balcony on the top floor and absolutely loved the view of Naples bay, Mt Vesuvius Etc was breath taking by day and night. The room was small but clean and adequate. Good shower and even a view while using the throne. Close to all shopping, bus stop and great restaurants. Right next to the police station is a comfort.