Visiting Lopez Island
Visitors to Lopez Island are sure to enjoy the cafes. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and cosy setting.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Lopez Island
- The closest major airport is in Lopez Island, WA (LPS), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Friday Harbor, WA (FBS-Friday Harbor Sea Plane Base), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lopez Island
The city's natural beauty is on display at Shaw Island, Iceberg Point and Shark Reef Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lopez Island Golf Club and Spencer Spit State Park.
Dressing for Lopez Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Lopez Island is 633 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C