Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Vancouver hotel in Coal Harbour, walk to Canada Place
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Coal Harbour, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Vancouver Convention Centre and Canada Place. Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market are also within 2 miles (3 km).
2 restaurants, a full-service spa and an outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include 3 bars/lounges, a health club and a coffee shop/café.
All 367 rooms offer thoughtful touches such as espresso makers and bathrobes, as well as comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding. IPod docking stations and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Fairmont Pacific Rim
In addition to a full-service spa, Fairmont Pacific Rim features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 3 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 15,000 square feet (1 square metres) include conference rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a hot tub, a sauna and a rooftop terrace. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Fairmont Pacific Rim is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2010
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 15,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 367
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 22
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 14.25 )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 14.25 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 14.25 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Espresso maker
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Lobby Lounge – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Botanist – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Giovane cafe + eatery – This cafe specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Willow Stream Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Hot stone massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD20 and CAD50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.25 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.62 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.25 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 14.25 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD55.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD55.00 per night
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Vancouver
- Fairmont Pacific Rim
We should mention
Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Fairmont Pacific Rim is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Gold List of the world's best places to stay.