Close to my customer, restaurant next door and hyghway
- White Oaks Mall
- 6 min walk
- Parkwood Hospital
- 4 min drive
- Victoria Hospital
- 5 min drive
- London, ON (YXU-London Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in London's Westminster neighbourhood, Comfort Inn London - Wellington Road is in the city centre. White Oaks Mall and Covent Garden Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Victoria Park. Labatt Brewery Tour and Western Fair Entertainment Centre are also worth visiting.
- White Oaks Mall - 6 min walk
- Parkwood Hospital - 4 min drive
- Victoria Hospital - 5 min drive
- London Convention Center - 7 min drive
- Adventures on Wonderland - 7 min drive
- London Station - 13 min drive
- London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn London - Wellington Road
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Comfort Inn London Wellington Road Hotel
- Comfort Inn Wellington Road Hotel
- Comfort Inn London Wellington Road
- Comfort Inn Wellington Road
- Comfort London Wellington Road
- Comfort Inn London - Wellington Road Hotel
- Comfort Inn London - Wellington Road London
- Comfort Inn London - Wellington Road Hotel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The only plus to my stay was that the bed was very comfortable. I stayed there last night before writing a four hour exam this morning. I had specified on my booking that I would prefer a quiet room if possible. Instead, I was placed in the very middle of the second floor, fully surrounded by hockey teams. The hotel makes you sign a quiet hours form when you check in. I was looking forward to 10 o'clock, which is when the quiet hours were supposed to start. Until this time, there were groups of 30 children running up and down the hallways. It actually got worse after 10 p.m. when the adults continued to drink and yell in the hallways until 3:30 a.m. and nothing was done about it. I went down for breakfast today and the hot breakfast also left a lot to be desired. This hotel is great if you want to be disturbed all evening and awake all night.