Search Hotels in Loches
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 23 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 2 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2019
Visitors to Loches are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums and gardens. A top sight in the area is Chateau de Chenonceau.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Loches
- The closest major airport is in Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Loches
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Chateau de Loches, Porte Picois, and Porte des Cordeliers. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Musee Lansyer and Collegiale de St-Ours.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Loches. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Hôtel de France - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- The Originals Boutique, Hôtel George Sand, Loches (Inter-Hotel) - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
- Hotel Luccotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with satellite TV.
A top sight outside the city is Chateau de Chenonceau, located 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Loches
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Loches Station. Loches might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Loches
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Loches gets about 676.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Loches?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Loches, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Loches?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Loches?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Loches?
What's the best accommodation in Loches to learn about local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Loches?
Loches Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Loches by Star Rating
- Hotels near Loches Airports
- Accommodation near Loches Attractions
- More accommodation types in Loches
- Choose Your Loches Hotel Style
- Search Loches Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Loches
- Hotels Near Loches, Centre-Loire Valley
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends