Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Livigno
Visiting LivignoVisitors will want to experience the skiing, restaurants, and spas in Livigno. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and walkable, lakefront city can discover its bars, mountains, and shopping.
- There are 90 Livigno hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, while May tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 76.9 mi (123.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Livigno
- Skiing, snowboarding, and taking an adventure tour are top activities, while sights to visit include Livigno Ski Area, San Rocco Ski Lift, and Carosello Cable Car
- The mountains, lakeside, and glaciers highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Bernina Pass, Morteratsch Glacier, and Alp Grum Lookout
Staying in LivignoIn Livigno, you'll find 90 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, making it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable price:
- 55 hotels, ranging from GBP 61/night to GBP 309/night
- 24 apartments, ranging from GBP 28/night to GBP 127/night
- Hotel Intermonti, averaging GBP 192.42/night
- Alpen Village Hotel, averaging GBP 128.79/night
- Hotel Concordia, averaging GBP 157.44/night
- Hotel Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort, averaging GBP 240.72/night
Dressing for Livigno
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Livigno is 25 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Livigno?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Livigno, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Livigno?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Livigno?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Livigno?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Livigno?
Livigno Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Livigno by Star Rating
- Hotels near Livigno Airports
- Accommodation near Livigno Attractions
- More accommodation types in Livigno
- Choose Your Livigno Hotel Style
- Search Livigno Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Livigno
- Hotels Near Livigno, Lombardy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends