Visiting Little Sark
Those travelling to Little Sark are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include La Mare Vineyards and Guernsey Harbour.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Guernsey (GCI), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jersey (JER), 16.6 mi (26.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Little Sark
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include La Mare Vineyards and Guernsey Harbour. Additionally, you'll find Brecqhou Island Gardens and Shell Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Little Sark, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 35 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Cristina Hotel is located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of Little Sark. This 4-star hotel in St. Lawrence features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and beach locale.
- L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from central Little Sark. This 4-star hotel in St. Brelade features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- St Pierre Park Hotel & Golf is 9 mi (14.5 km) from the centre of Little Sark. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in St. Peter Port can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and proximity to public transport.
Dressing for Little Sark
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Little Sark is 27 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C