Search Hotels in St. Martins
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting St. Martins
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in St. Martins, which is also known for its seaside and cafes. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Guernsey Harbour.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in St. Martins
- The closest major airport is in Guernsey (GCI), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jersey (JER), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Martins
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Saints Bay Beach and Petit Bot Bay. Additionally, you'll find Guernsey Harbour in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in St. Martins. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Blue Horizon Hotel - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- La Barbarie Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Bella Luce Hotel And Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for St. Martins
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- About 780.90 millimetres of rain falls on St. Martins each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in St. Martins?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. Martins, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in St. Martins?
What's the best hotel for families in St. Martins?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in St. Martins?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in St. Martins?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in St. Martins?
What's the best high-end hotel in St. Martins?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in St. Martins?
St. Martins Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in St. Martins by Star Rating
- Hotels near St. Martins Airports
- Accommodation near St. Martins Attractions
- More accommodation types in St. Martins
- Choose Your St. Martins Hotel Style
- Search St. Martins Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in St. Martins
- Hotels Near St. Martins, Channel Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends