Visitors to Lisdoonvarna are sure to enjoy the live music and entertainment. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and local tours. Top sights around the area include Cliffs of Moher, Dunguaire Castle and Kilmacduagh.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Lisdoonvarna
- The closest major airport is in Shannon (SNN), 28.6 mi (46 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lisdoonvarna
A favourite place to visit in the city is Mountain View Horse Riding Centre. In the area, you'll also find Cliffs of Moher and Dunguaire Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lisdoonvarna. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Elements B&B - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Rathbaun Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Royal Spa Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Kilmacduagh, 17.3 mi/27.9 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Lisdoonvarna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 918 millimetres of rain falls on Lisdoonvarna each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C