Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, bars, and live music in Lahinch. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city has to offer, including its beaches, golfing, and sporting events.
- There are 5 Lahinch hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Shannon (SNN), 24.2 mi (39 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lahinch
- Golfing is one of the top activities, while Lahinch Golf Club, Spanish Point Golf Club, and Woodstock Golf and Country Club are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its live music scene and attractions such as Kilfenora Burren Centre, Dysert O'Dea Castle and Archaeology Centre, and Clare Heritage Centre Museum
- Families come for attractions such as Lahinch Seaworld, Lahinch Surf School, and Mountain View Horse Riding Centre
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Lahinch Beach, Cliffs of Moher, and Spanish Point Beach are some places worth a visit
Lahinch is adjacent to Ennistimon. Popular sights in the area include Doolin Cave and Inisheer Beach.
Staying in Lahinch
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Lahinch Golf and Leisure Hotel, averaging GBP 92.02 per night. You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Vaughan Lodge Hotel, averaging GBP 219.59/night
- Lehinch Lodge - Guest House, averaging GBP 99.05/night
Vaughan Lodge Hotel, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Lehinch Lodge - Guest House and Lahinch Golf and Leisure Hotel.
Dressing for Lahinch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 19°C with nighttime averages of 9°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Lahinch gets about 918 millimetres of rain per year