- Lough Atalia
- 10 min walk
- Galway Shopping Center
- 15 min walk
- The Fountain
- 19 min walk
- Galway (GWY)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
The G Hotel and Spa is located in Galway. Eyre Square and Dunguaire Castle are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Royal Tara China Visitor Center and Galway Tours. Travelling with kids? Consider National Aquarium of Galway, or check out an event or a game at Galway Greyhound Stadium.Visit our Galway travel guide
- Lough Atalia - 10 min walk
- Galway Shopping Center - 15 min walk
- Eyre Square - 18 min walk
- The Fountain - 19 min walk
- Galway Tours - 19 min walk
- Galway Station - 18 min walk
- Shannon (SNN) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant gigis – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Signature Lounges – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The G Hotel and Spa
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- g Hotel Galway
- g Hotel
- g Galway
- Galway g Hotel
- The g Hotel Spa
- The G Hotel and Spa Hotel
- The G Hotel and Spa Galway
- The G Hotel and Spa Hotel Galway
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Some nice unique features sitting areas. Found the restaurant a bit on the dark side. Colours a bit busy. Reception Staff at spa was disappointing. Request for cancer care therapy but didn’t facilitate this. Request for use of pool area told I couldn’t use it. Should have offered an alternative to help with the enjoyment and relaxation of my stay. Overall a nice experience.