Lincoln City Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Lincoln City with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 86 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Motel 6 Lincoln City is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Lincoln City is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and beach locale.
- Dogs can join their owners at Rodeway Inn & Suites. This motel offers guests in-room balconies and satellite TV.
Planning your trip to Lincoln City
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Lincoln City is 1709 mm
Exploring Lincoln City with your pet
Known for its seaside, Lincoln City has lots to offer visitors, including its casinos and beautiful sunsets. See the local sights and visit Lincoln City Cultural Center and Lincoln City Skate Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Connie Hansen Garden and Tanger Outlet Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bartal German Shepherds.