Visiting Lignano Sabbiadoro
Visitors can enjoy all that Lignano Sabbiadoro has to offer including the waterfront, theme park and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and bars. Top sights around the area include Caorle Cathedral and Bibione Beach.
- There are 443 hotels and other accommodation options in Lignano Sabbiadoro
- The closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 41 mi (65.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lignano Sabbiadoro
Attractions like Parco Junior, Gulliverlandia Aquarium Center and Aquasplash are fun for kids of all ages. The picturesque setting of Lignano Sabbiadoro Beach and I Gommosi exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Parish of Saint John Bosco and Tennismo Lignano.
In Bibione, you'll find 443 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel & Wellness Fra i Pini - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Golf Inn - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and a restaurant.
- Green Village Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Caorle Cathedral, located 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Bibione Beach, which is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) away.
Dressing for Lignano Sabbiadoro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Lignano Sabbiadoro is 1296 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C