Search Hotels in Leukerbad
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2019
Visitors to Leukerbad are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, hot springs and churches. Top sights around the area include Trummelbach Falls, Leukerbad-Therme and Adelboden Ski Resort.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Leukerbad
- The closest major airport is in Sion (SIR), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Leukerbad
Favourite places to visit in the city include Leukerbad-Therme, Gemmi Gondola and Torrent Cable Car. Additionally, in the area you'll find Trummelbach Falls and Adelboden Ski Resort.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Leukerbad. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Heilquelle - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Astoria - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Therme 51 - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Oeschinen Lake, 9.1 mi/14.6 km from the heart of the city, and Aletsch Glacier, which is 20.9 mi (33.7 km) away.
Getting around Leukerbad
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Leukerbad Station. Leukerbad may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Leukerbad
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- Leukerbad gets about 848.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Leukerbad?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Leukerbad, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Leukerbad?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Leukerbad?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Leukerbad?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Leukerbad?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Leukerbad?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Leukerbad?
Where's the best place to stay for a ski holiday in Leukerbad?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Leukerbad?
Leukerbad Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Leukerbad by Star Rating
- Hotels near Leukerbad Airports
- Accommodation near Leukerbad Attractions
- More accommodation types in Leukerbad
- Choose Your Leukerbad Hotel Style
- Search Leukerbad Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Leukerbad
- Hotels Near Leukerbad, Valais
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends