Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Leni, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the island, mountains and monuments. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will also delight visitors with its restaurants, boating and beaches.
- There are 4 Leni hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 76 mi (122.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Leni
- Top activities include a marina and boating, whereas Port at Rinella, Malfa Harbour, and Port of Santa Marina are great sights to visit
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Saint Joseph's Parish, Sanctuary of the Madonna of Terzito, and Lipari Castle
- The island, mountains and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Fossa delle Felci Mountain, Scario Beach, and Pollara Beach
Getting around Leni
Leni has plenty of options for transport. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Leni
You might like one of these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Al Belvedere Salina
- Hotel L'Ariana
Al Belvedere Salina, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel L'Ariana has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Leni
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, while the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 11°C
- Average annual rainfall for Leni is 26 millimetres